William had his first portrait taken today, but the best poses didn't show off his outfit, so Mommy played with the camera some more. William was cranky after a long day, so we will have to try for better shots later :)
Bee Bee wants to try her post again. William, I'm still learning how to use this site so I can follow your development. (I'm not as knowledgable about computers as your parents.) Your Granddaddy and I miss you already. We loved having you and your mommy and daddy here for the Fourth. We had so much fun spending time with you. You are such a special baby and we love you very much. Bee Bee and Granddaddy
3 comments:
William gets cuter every day!
Bee Bee wants to try her post again. William, I'm still learning how to use this site so I can follow your development. (I'm not as knowledgable about computers as your parents.) Your Granddaddy and I miss you already. We loved having you and your mommy and daddy here for the Fourth. We had so much fun spending time with you. You are such a special baby and we love you very much.
Bee Bee and Granddaddy
He's a cutie pie!
Post a Comment