Monday, December 7, 2009

TV time?

I love, love, LOVE my boy!
After a morning errand, I brought William back home, gave him a banana for a snack and took him up to his room with a cup of milk to read the original "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." He sat in my lap listening to the story and drinking his milk until Lang Se the cat walked in, wanting to be a part of storytime. William had other ideas and wanted to play, but his play turned a little rough as he tried to step on the cat. Lang Se ran out of the room, saying some choice words in Siamese, and William followed him up to the master bedroom. When William didn't come back for the rest of the story, I put the book back on the shelf and went to collect him to put him down for his nap. What I found made me laugh: William had climbed up into Mommy and Daddy's bed, was propped up on the pillows, and had pulled the covers up over him. When he saw me, he put on his biggest smile and asked for the TV. The image was such a cute surprise! He was not allowed to watch TV, though, but was taken to his room and placed in his crib for a nap. (Although right now he is not sleeping, but talking.)

No comments: