Now William was mad at Charles, so he decided he was not going to school. I made him go outside, but he waited by our front door. When the bus came, he didn't run for the bus, but stood at the door. I yelled for him to come, but he just walked slowly. I yelled to come on, it would leave, and he still walked. So I said, "William, so help me..." as I went to kiss him and prod him. He didn't want to be prodded and fussed, "Don't push me!" and stopped. I told him to get on the bus, but he stood, so I pushed again. Now he was crying, so I told the bus driver to go ahead. She started talking to William and managed to get him on the bus, but he was crying. The other moms laughed at my predicament, saying he would be fine and that it was good he got on the bus rather than me taking him.
Oh those darn mood swings!
No comments:
Post a Comment