Thursday, May 8, 2014

So, so sorry

William and Charles have been fighting every day for the last couple of weeks. Monday, I put them both in the bathtub at 4:30 in the afternoon to contain them. Today, I tried cuddling them on the couch, but they continued to pick at each other until finally they reached up and snagged my Tiffany necklace that I was given for my 7th anniversary and have worn just about every day since, including while giving birth to Charles. The chain snapped in two. Immediately William began crying and saying, "I am so, so sorry!" I found the charm and the chain, grabbed my phone, and locked myself in my room while both boys cried and said they were sorry outside my door. I needed a minute to cool down, and so also wanted to call Tiffany's to see if they would repair it. They will--thank goodness they are close by. When I went to calm the boys and tell them everything would be fine, I found this note that had been pushed under my door:
My angel.

No comments: