We had a busy morning today. First we went to Storytime at the Library. William participated well, answering questions as soon as we entered the room, but he didn't want to sit like he did last week. He wanted Mommy's lap instead of the little blankets on the floor. He did great, though, with the project. Today, the class made tissue paper fall trees. Very cute!
Our next stop was the grocery store. William did not want to sit in the cart, but kept standing up and wiggling. After I told him I would put his pop tarts back if he didn't sit still, he made up a song, singing "I want to go home" over and over again. (That's why he is his Daddy's son--making up songs.)
 |
| banana ghost |
We got home, had lunch, and I had to bribe William to nap by telling him we would make frozen banana ghosts when he woke up. He did, so we did, while listening to Halloween music. I found a Reader's Digest collection at the iTunes store, so we sampled the songs. He recognized Harry Potter's theme and the featured song from Little Einstein's Halloween (Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King), but he did NOT like Berlioz's Dream of a Witches' Sabboth.
No comments:
Post a Comment