Monday, March 19, 2012

Today's Williamisms

William was a little wild towards the end of church this morning, and Joe had to stay after to count and go to a Vestry meeting, so I decided to pick up lunch and take the boys for a nap inducing car ride. William wanted to go in McDonalds to sit and eat. We actually had a very nice lunch date over which we talked about his happy meal toy--a pony. I asked what color eyes it had, and he said, "purple,white, and black." I asked about another pony that had been hiding in my purse. He said, "blue, white, and black." Then I asked about my eyes, and he said, "white and camouflage." Huh. That's about right.

Tonight, I was trying to get the boys to sleep. Charles was in pajamas and hanging out with Joe. I had bathed William and was trying to read him to sleep. Joe brought Charles in to his crib because Charles was ready to fall asleep, but William was not. I finally left because I was itchy from working out in the yard all afternoon and needed a shower. At some point Charles started whimpering, so Joe got him out of bed. William came into my bathroom to tell me, "Daddy took my baby out of his crib." So cute!

No comments: