Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Elf present

Monday, William showed his naughty side. We went to the post office to mail six care packages for our church's college students. I could fit five in bags, but I needed William to carry the last one. He carried it inside for me, but then it started to slip from his hands. I told him he could put it on the floor, so he did, but he refused to pick it up again. I had to kick it across the floor to the counter, and then a man got out of line to put the package on the counter for me. When Marzipan and Gingerbread found out, they left a note saying they did not like telling Santa the boys were naughty. If the boys were better the next day, they might get a surprise. Tuesday was much better, so the morning, William jumped out of bed to fond the elves. He couldn't find them right away, but he found a new train engine and a pack of train track! He was so excited what he had gotten. I had to remind him the gift was for him and Charles. The two boys immediately set to work playing with them. They were so excited adding more train track under the Christmas tree.

No comments: