One more memorable aspect of the trip--on our drive back to New Jersey from South Carolina, when we had already crossed into North Carolina, Mommy opened William's diaper bag to find he had packed the TV remote control from the condo! It seems he wanted a souvenir from the vacation and picked the clicker from the room we stayed in! (Mommy promptly called the realtor, explained the situation, and mailed the remote control back to them.)
2 comments:
Nathan LOVES remotes. I had to keep an eye on the hotel remote when we stayed in Atlanta... I was sure it was going to end up in my diaper bag for good!
Bee Bee and Granddaddy got William an Elmo remote control for Christmas that William seems to know does not actually work and does not interest him anymore. We also broke our DirecTV remote and had to buy a replacement. I gave the broken one to William, but again, he seems to know it won't do any fun stuff with the TV.
Post a Comment