Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Brother

William had a cough yesterday, so while he and Daddy stayed home, Mommy went on to church to teach Sunday school.  Afterwards, I had to run a few errands and decided to take a little "me" time as well.  I stopped at TJ Maxx to find some bigger clothes for my belly, and while there, I found a "Big Brother" t-shirt for William.  When I got home and showed my finds, William was so excited.  The pitch of his voice shot up as he hollerd out, "Is this for me!?!"  Then he immediately told me how "cute" it was before changing his shirt to the new one.  When I showed the dress that I found for me, he gushed, "It is beautiful!"  Then I showed a decorative bunny I found for Easter, and he said, "It is a pretty bunny!"  Wow!  I have never had anyone as excited about my shopping as me before. =)

No comments: