William's class watched the Disney nature movie earth yesterday. When I picked him up, that is all he could talk about! A deer was chased by a wolf and got away by jumping in a hole. There was a bobcat, and poor Lang Se became that bobcat for play purposes yesterday afternoon. There was a shark that jumped out of the water, and it ate something that William could not see so he has to see the movie again to find out what it was the shark ate. I love how excited he is to learn!
I downloaded two new apps for William yesterday as well. He recently discovered Team Umizoomi which is a tv show that teaches math. Great! I got the app for him, and he loves it. Gotta start early! I also found a state app that teaches geography and trivia about the states. We are combining it with his reading lessons and he is having a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment