Thursday, March 28, 2013
Seder reading
We are so proud of William tonight! We went to our church's Messianic Seder, and William was asked to read a part. William had asked earlier why we were going to church on a Thursday. I pulled out our resurrection eggs and opened the first one with the bread and asked him what it meant. He told me it was last feast Jesus had with his friends. I told him he was right! We call it the Last Supper, but it was probably the feast of Passover. I explained the resurrection eggs in relation to the days of the week, so he knew the importance. After he was asked to read a part, he and Daddy practiced. When it came William's turn, Daddy read little bits for William to repeat, and William spoke out loudly and clearly for everyone in the parish hall to hear. There were a few giggles as the adults were sweetly surprised at the power of William's voice. He was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment