Saturday, January 2, 2010

Potty Time! Woo Hoo!


William just got his new froggy friend potty in the mail today. As soon as we got it unwrapped, he was ready to sit on it and give it a try. And he did! He immediately went tee-tee on the potty! When we got home from our errands, he wanted to go potty again and tee-teed once more. Then a little bit later, Mommy heard a little gas, so she asked if he needed to go to the potty. He said yes and went poopy! We have given him lots of praise, and we have documented his achievements (not posting them, though), so hopefully he will stay excited about going. (Don't you love the details? ☺)

5 comments:

Jan said...

2You have such a way with words!! And congratulations on your son's achievement!! I remember those days although it's only been 25 years!!

Jan said...

Jan is Leigh Ann's mom, in case you're wondering!

Amy said...

I know who you are. ☺ I enjoy keeping up with Leigh Ann's blog and have seen your comments there. Isn't the blog great for shrinking these great distances?

Jan said...

Yes!! And I couldn't do without the webcam either. Do you and your mom have them?

Amy said...

No, we don't have the webcam. I've thought about it, but it hasn't happened yet.