Tuesday, November 2, 2010
banana movie?
I picked William up from school this afternoon and asked him if he would like a banana. He did want a banana, and I told him I had one in the car. As soon as he got in his car seat, he asked for the banana, so I peeled it and he began eating it right away. He didn't eat half of it, though, before we pulled into our driveway, and he asked for a banana movie in the Count cup. He also said something about a peanut butter sandwich. I asked if he wanted to watch a movie and have millk in the count cup, and he said yes, so I asked which movie. He again said, "I want banana movie." I couldn't figure out what movie was now the banana movie. We got inside the house, and he asked for it again. I asked him to show it to me. He went into the kitchen and pointed to the cabinet with his cups. I pulled down the Count cup from Sesame Place and asked if he wanted milk. He said no, and pointed toward the cabinet and said, "I want that." Finally I picked him up and he pointed to the blender on the counter, just under the cabinet. Aha! He wanted a banana smoothie in the Count cup with peanut butter mixed in! He knew exactly what he wanted, but Mommy just wasn't hearing his request.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment