Sunday, March 28, 2010
I love you, too
Over the last couple of weeks, William has come up to me at random times of the day, wrapped his arms around my knees, and said "I love you!" Well, the love is more of wuv, but it is understandable. And it melts my heart! That little cherub voice could not be sweeter saying those precious words. Tonight, as I was getting him ready for bed, William sarted saying "I love you" over and over again and smiling at me with that angelic smile. I called Daddy in and asked William if he could tell Daddy. William smiled and leaned in to his Daddy and said, "I love you, too!" He added the "too." That signaled (at least to me) that he truly does understand what he is saying and was telling his Daddy he wasn't just repeating a phrase. Oh, how I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment