Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!

William is four years old today! He is such a blessing, and we love him dearly. I am constantly in awe of the things he already knows and his observations of life. His imagination entertains me greatly, and there are so many moments I wish I had an instant playback video camera on him. Those precious moments I just want to keep forever. Oh, my Love!

William had his Super Hero Training Party yesterday at his gym, and everyone had a fun time. The did stretches, maneuvered an obstacle course, bounced on the trampoline, and played in the foam pit. Then they had comic book cupcakes, Hulk, Spider Man, and Iron Man jello, Captain America fruit, and Juice for snack. They were awarded Super Hero badges and capes, and they got goofy bags of stickers and Spider Man fruit snacks.

For dinner, William chose to go to Pizza Hut. He loved the breadsticks but wasn't sure about the stringy cheese.

No comments: